..:: The Crazies Tower Defense ::..

14 March 2010

I have been playing this game since i've click at the link in facebook. The purpose of you playing is to defend the tower given in every mission. So far there's only 3 mission done by the developer and i've almost completed all the missions. The game is nice but to gain the GOLD is difficult and consist a lot of time. You will get a lot of gold if you're one level up. Have been surfing how to get gold by hacking the game but unfortunately almost all the hacking taught are none the less useless. So, i can't really teach you how to hack the game but I can definitely teach you how to arrange the soldiers to keep the tower safe from the crazies. So let's start by mission one [Streets]. Below are the pictures of how you can use to arrange the soldiers.

This is how I arrange the soldiers to make sure the crazies won't reach my tower.

Next is mission two [the farm]. Just watch the picture below to give you an idea or two.


I did not really succeed in mission two but the arrangement makes my tower a lot more safer.

The latest mission I've played, Mission three [Baseball]


This is my third mission's arrangement.

This picture is from my neighbour's list playing this game too. You might wanna try it out.

I hope I've help you a little bit by showing my arrangement. Sorry for no hacks and cheats because I don't wanna make people dissapointed but if i have the cheat or anything else to gain the gold faster, I will update it to you all as fast as i can. Have fun then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Infinityskins